If you want to get your company registered, there is no doubt that the LLP or Limited Liability Partnership offers a very flexible and easy approach.
In the arena of company registration, there are numerous choices available nowadays, and some of them have really simplified the whole process of registration. LLP and MSME category are really popular in India these days.
Gone are the days when getting a company registered used to take weeks, and not to forget the tons of hassles accompanied with the same. In the present time, LLP company registration has proved to be a savior for the budding entrepreneurs. If you want to get your company registered, there is no doubt that the LLP or Limited Liability Partnership offers a very flexible and easy approach.
The registration process of any LLP Company is quite simple. There are mainly six to seven steps involved, and the best part is that you can avail the services of companies that take care of the registration process on the behalf of their clients. You can hire their services and get your LLC company registration process done without facing any issue. Most of the reputed companies charge a reasonable amount for these services. But, before you go ahead and hire one, let us provide you a little idea about the main steps involved.
The steps involved in LLP company registration
1. In the first step, the necessary documents are collected from the company owner. The documents required are-
PAN details of all members/partners (at least 2) Address proof of all partners (Aadhar card, bank statement, driving license, passport, or voter ID) Two passport-size photographs of each and every partner. Address proof of the company’s registered office (rent agreement, electricity bills, or ownership proof) Address proof of each and every partner (electricity bill, bank statement, telephone bill, or mobile bill) Once the documents are collected by the service provider, they are prepared and sent for signature.
2. In the second step, the service provider applies for a digital signature. This step can be executed only after all the documents have been signed by the respective partners/directors.
3. The third step is about filing an application for DIN (Director Identification Number). This step is the little-complicated one, which is the reason why it is better to allow the professionals to handle it. Experienced service providers know how to get this process done in just a couple of days.
4. Once Digital Signature Certificate and Director Identification Number of all partners are received, the next step is about applying for name approval. In this regard, the role of MCA or Ministry of Corporate Affairs comes into play. MCA provides approval to the name after taking a look at its availability. If the company name is available, it will be allotted.
5. In the next step, the company’s documents are prepared and then filled with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
6. In the sixth step, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs checks and approves the company’s application.
7. In the final step, TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number) and PAN are allotted to the company. In addition, ROC also offers Incorporation Certificate. The entire documents will be mailed to the company by the service provider.
Apart from LLP, MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) is another widely sought after option you can go with. MSME SSI Registration Online process is more or less same as that of LLP. Like we know, there is no dearth of small and midsized businesses in India, and this is the reason why the Indian government offers a lot of benefits in the form of subsidies to the MSME companies. So, get your company registered as soon as possible and be a part of India’s powerful economy.