There are many people who don’t know about SEO but they want to more and more traffic on their website. Here you can find out what is SEO. In fact, the full form of SEO is search engine optimization. SEO is that technique by which we can get visitors on our website in organic ways. Whenever any user types any keyword in Google search or others search engine and finds the results in SERP (search engine result page) that’s only the reason of SEO. Actually, there are two types of SEO. Let’s know:
Let Us Explore About Types of SEO
There are two types of SEO: First is On-page optimization and the second is Off-page optimization.
On-Page optimization – On-page optimization is the most important part of search engine optimization. Without On-page SEO, there is no chance to get website rank in search engine. Because when we design any website, first we need to do on-page SEO. Whenever any web designer creates a web page, we have to tell him about keywords, tags, permalinks, title, Meta description and more things. All these things are the part of on-page SEO.
- Title: When we create any web page, we have to make a title for that specific page. This title shows in Google Search Engine in Blue color. The title should always between 60-70 Character. If we create a title more than 70 words. It may be the effect on page ranking according to the Google algorithm.
As you are looking below, this is Title:
- Permalinks: Now you are thinking about permalinks. What are permalinks? This word is made by two words that are Permanent + Link. In fact, when we create a web page so we need to have an URL for that specific page by which user can redirect on that web page. Always we should create keyword matching URL.
You can check below example URL:
- Meta Description: Meta is about data. We tell about our web page to the user through Meta description. What can you find out on the web page which we want to target? And you can say Meta description is a summary about a specific page. We should always write Meta description between 200-250 character include space. Meta description helps to get high rank for web pages in search engine. And this is the most important part of Search Engine Optimization.
- Keywords: Regardless of how much you work on SEO, but without keywords, you can’t get the website in the rankings. You can say “keyword is the door of SEO”. A user who is searching what is SEO should know about keywords. Actually whenever any user types anything in the search engine that is called Keyword. On the base of the keyword, we get ranking in search engine.
Off-Page Optimization: Now we are talking about off-page SEO. We do on-page SEO only one time for our website but for maintaining the website to get ranking we have to do off-page SEO. We don’t work with coding in off-page SEO like On-page optimization. There is some interesting activity which it should use in off-page optimization.
Here you can check all types of activities which is generally use in Off-Page Optimization:
- Article Submission
- Blog Submission
- Classified Submission
- Video Marketing
- Image Submission
- Forum Marketing
- Directory Submission
- Linking with Question & Answer websites
- Submit Reviews
- Business Listing
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Network Sites
And more types of activities…All these things are cover in Off-page SEO.
Overall this is basic knowledge of search engine optimization. I hope this blog is helpful for you. Thanks!